PARTIES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Club referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is Christchurch Football Squash Club.
- The User referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is the user who is registered on the iSquash booking system and who made the booking.
- The District referred to in all of the Terms and Conditions is Squash Canterbury.
- The User acknowledges that all details entered when registering into iSquash are correct.
- By registering onto iSquash, the User accepts all Terms and Conditions associated with the online booking system – these are accepted upon registration and are available to view by logging into iSquash at any time.
- If the User would like to receive an email notification of their booking (including their Access Code), they must agree to receive emails from Squash NZ as this is where the email originates – the User may manage their own subscription options by logging into iSquash at any time.
The User’s information will be used for communication for Pay2Play notifications and/or other squash-related information from the Club, the local District and/or Squash NZ – the User may manage their own subscription options by logging into iSquash at any time.
- The Access Code will work from 30 minutes prior to the booking start time and will expire 30mins after the booking end time.
- The User accepts that the Access Code for the Club will be their responsibility and may only be used by them.
- The Club is not responsible if the User is unable to access the Club after the booking has expired (30 minutes after the booking end time) – access to retrieve any forgotten personal belongings can be negotiated with the Club.
- While at the Club, the User will be responsible for all persons accompanying them.
The Club is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items – we recommend that personal items are not left in the changing rooms.
USE OF THE FACILITY
- The User, and any persons accompanying them must wear clean non-marking sports shoes on any of the court surfaces.
- Please be aware that the Club operates a video surveillance system within and outside the buildings.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- The court booking fee entitles the User to book one court time slot of 30 minutes for two players only.
- This booking does not include any equipment hire (racket, ball etc) – if the User requires equipment hire, please contact the Club to arrange.
- Refunds will only be processed if booking are cancelled prior to the booking start time but will incur an administrative fee of $2.00
- Please allow up to five (5) working days for refunds to be processed by the Club.
- Booking may be cancelled at the discretion of the Club – bookings cancelled by the Club Committee will receive a full refund and the User will receive communication prior to the booking start time.
- The Club requests that the User keeps a copy of the Pay2Play booking receipt, and not be offended if a member requests to see it.
- All Transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
- The name that will appear on all cardholder Statements for any transaction will be CHCH Football Squash Club.